Have you considered a well-paid career in high-tech manufacturing?
If you’re a student, a potential student, or seeking a career change, you’re in the right place. CACT can connect you to educational resources to find great jobs in California, many starting at over $50,000 per year. Community college is a fast and affordable way to get started.
Potential Job Opportunities in the High-tech Manufacturing Sector
- Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
- Computer Numerically Controlled Tool Operators
- Computer Numerically Controlled Tool Programmers
- Electrical and Electronics Repairers
- Electrical Engineers
- Industrial Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Industrial Machinery Mechanics
- Industrial Production Managers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Mechanical Engineers
- Mechatronics Engineers and Technicians
- Medical Equipment Repairers
- Welders, Fabricators, Cutters, Solderers & Brazers
- Wind Turbine Service Technicians
Community College Network
There are 116 diverse campuses across California giving students and incumbent workers the tools and skills necessary for Advanced Manufacturing Careers. Click on the button below to help you find a Community College program near you.